- Bank – AS Expobank, unified registration number 40003043232, registered in the Commercial Register of the Enterprise Register of the Republic of Latvia; registered office at Krisjana Valdemara str. 19, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia; home page address online www.expobank.eu, electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Bank has been issued a license to perform operations of a credit institution, and the operation of the Bank is supervised by the Financial and Capital Market Commission of the Republic of Latvia (Kungu str. 1, Riga, LV-1050, www.fktk.lv).
- Bank’s home page – Bank’s home page online www.expobank.eu.
- Terms – these Terms and Conditions of the Bank’s home page.
- Services - financial services that the Bank offers to its potential and existing customers in the ordinary course of business.
- Policy – Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy of the Bank.
- Cookies – a small text file saved by the website on the visitor's computer or mobile device, when the visitor opens the Bank’s home page. Cookies help the visited website to remember the visitor's user name and settings (for example, language, font size and other display settings), selected by the visitor in order to view the website, so that the user would not have to select these settings again every time.
- The Bank is the owner of the home page www.expobank.eu.
- The terms and conditions of the Bank’s home page are stipulated by these Terms, and they are binding upon each visitor of the Bank’s home page, including a customer of the Bank (hereinafter – the visitor).
- Using of the Bank’s home page is considered as a confirmation, that the visitor has become acquainted with the Terms and undertakes to use the Bank’s home page in accordance with Terms.
- The Bank is entitled to amend these Terms unilaterally at any moment, such amendments coming into effect upon publishing of the new version of the Terms on the Bank’s home page.
- The Bank may register information on the visitor of the Bank’s home page or other websites maintained by the Bank, using Cookies. The Bank may register the visitor's information regarding the date and time of viewing the Bank’s home page, the web browser used by the visitor, the visitor's IP address and other related information. Any information obtained in this way about a visitor of the Bank's home page shall be considered confidential and shall be available to the Bank only. See more detailed information on Cookies here.
- You can find Privacy and personal data protection policy here.
Information posted on the Bank’s home page and its nature
- Any information about the Bank, its operation, offered Services and conditions of provision of such Services are published on the Bank’s home page.
- Posted information on the Services does not guarantee availability of such Services, and the Bank does not take any responsibility in connection with mentioned for possible claims and damage of the visitor, if such would occur as a result of using this home page, unless otherwise stated
- The information provided on the Bank’s home page has informative nature, except the conditions for provision of the Bank’s Services, as well as information, which has to be published according to requirements of legal enactments.
- The Bank is entitled to unilaterally make amendments, remove or supplement the information published on the Bank’s home page at any moment.
- Any use of information published on the Bank’s home page is allowed for personal use only.
- The Bank holds intellectual property rights, copyright, trade marks and other ownership rights in relation to the Bank’s home page or information posted on the Bank’s home page.
- Reproduction, distribution, modification, multiplication or supplementing of information published on the Bank’s home page is forbidden without prior written consent of the Bank.
- In the case of quotation of information published on the Bank’s home page, a reference to the Bank as the holder of copyright is obligatory.
- The Bank is entitled to terminate the functioning of the Bank’s home page or any separate section of the home page due to carrying out maintenance and performance improvement measures on the Bank’s home page.